Thursday, July 3, 2008

Zoo

My step brother, his wife, and kids were up for the some of the week so we decided to take all the kids to the zoo. It was a lot of fun. Hayden really enjoyed riding around in the stroller and Brightyn is in love with animals. He was able to touch a snake, turtle, alligator (really loved that!!), brush goats, and a legless lizard. We only got one section of like 7 of the zoo done because the kids were so tired. We ate lunch after that section and was getting ready to go to the aquarium part of the zoo and Brightyn had a naptime melt down so we decided it was time to go. I didn't get a ton of pictures of Brightyn because he was running from area to area with his older cousin Destiny to see the animals. We had LOTS of fun and I can't wait to take the kids again with Ryan the next time I hope. I think we're going to get a Zoo membership so we can go more often.

1 comment:

Jobi Niu said...

K HOW FUN! I wish you lived here and we could go to the zoo together yo! We haven't been this summer yet. It's a must! I love that Bright is like running to the next thing. I would rather die than touch a snake! lol