Tuesday, July 22, 2008

I think I'm Ready

I think I am all ready for Brightyn's party on Friday except buying the food Thursday night. I have the shelter house rented , the bounce house on its way, the decorations in a box, party favors done, pin the tire on lightening and mater made,
the cake & balloons ordered, prize bags put together
table weights made (aren't these little guys so cute!!) .
I am starting today to feel a lot better about being prepared for his birthday. If anyone knows me well I'm like Santa Clause I make a list but check it about 20 times a day. I like things organized so when the day comes I'm not super stressed. **Sigh of relief** Now I can enjoy taking Hayden to get shots tomorrow (NOT!!) and going to pick up my grandma that is coming in for Brightyn's 2nd birthday party. I am so excited!!!!

4 comments:

Jobi Niu said...

HOW FUN! You're SOOO CREATIVE GEEZ! I forgot to mention how tender that picture of you and Brightyn is below. Wow! SOO CUTE!

Cheryl said...

Good luck with all party plans! I am no good at being organized especially when it comes to parties. I hope it all goes well!

Wendy said...

All the party stuff looks great! You did a great job. I hope it all goes great. Our presents should get there today. I wish we could have come there in the box by Fedex! Still....if you were in Utah, there would be fireworks for Brightyn's birthday ;)
Love you
Mom

Kmelanese said...

You are so creative and organized!! Looks like his party will be so fun! Enjoy the shots!