Wednesday, July 16, 2008

SUPER AWESOME WONDERFUL DAY!!!!

And we are having..................



I AM SOOO EXCITED!!!! I honestly thought at first that it was a boy and I started to cry. Then the lady said that it was girl and I started to cry even harder. My mom and I already went shopping to get her first outfit but we couldn’t find anything that we really liked so I didn’t get anything. I am on my mom’s computer right now at her house and I don’t have the ultrasound pictures scanned but as soon as I do I will be putting them on here.

Other good news......The bank excepted our offer on a house that we really liked. So we’re scheduled to close the end of August! YAY!!! I am so excited.I go tomorrow for an interview for a job so hopefully I will get one to help with debt and bills before the baby comes and we can afford another car.
This is our house!!!!!!

5 comments:

Wendy said...

I am SOOOO excited!!! I don't think my text made it through (it had a little red 'X' by it...but I'm really excited! And I'm way excited about the house too.

I love you guys!
Love
Mom

THE FAMILY OF OAK said...

WAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! I am SO happy for you!!! A GIRL:) That is just fantastic news Tiffini. I am hoping that we have a girl too, that would be so much fun! Old Navy has the cutest girl clothes right now. You should check there! Also, congrats on the house, that is also fantastic news!

Penn and Kass said...

Congrats on the new house and your baby girl! That is so exciting!

Jobi Niu said...

AHHHHHHHHH!!! It's a freaking girl! I'm SOOOO EXCITED FOR YOU GUYS!!! :)

Brooke Brooks said...

Forgot to add... Congrats on the house too! Thats so exciting!