Thursday, July 3, 2008

Camping

We went camping last weekend in our new tent and had an alright time. It is pretty stressful camping with two babies lol. I don't know what we're going to do with 3 in a few months!! My sister and her husband came Friday night. It was so hot and humid that we ended up taking the boys home to sleep and then going back to the camp ground Saturday after Ryan was done with a Scout Camp fundraiser. My sister and her husband came back out with us along with my mom and step dad. We had a AWESOME dinner. Ryan made porkchops on the fire and cooked cheesey potatoes in our new dutch oven. It was so good. Everyone went home and we ended up bringing a fan to cool off the inside of the tent so the boys were able to sleep. We stayed Saturday night and came home Sunday afternoon after we packed things up. After we came home I reserved the shelter for Brightyn's birthday party in a couple of weeks and drove by to see what it looks like. Its so awesome and we're going to have a blast!!!











1 comment:

Jobi Niu said...

Yeah camping with 2 babies.. hmm... I would die too! ha ha. That food sounds UNREAL! I'm hungry right now obviously. lol
Those pics are so cute!