Thursday, July 17, 2008

Mills Monkey

Brightyn has started to continue the legacy of the Mills Monkey. He was supposed to be down for a nap when I hear a huge crash coming from his room. I go up there to find Hayden's glass piggie bank shattered all over the floor thrown down by....you guessed it BRIGHTYN. He had climbed from his crib on his dresser and thrown down Hayden's piggie bank. I moved his dresser out maybe 6 inches put him down for bed and hear another crash in the morning to wake me up. It was Brightyn once again on his dresser but this time he threw down his piggie bank. Luckily he just broke off one of the baseball players instead of the whole thing. So I had Ryan move the dresser about a foot out and then move his bed down so he couldn't even stretch to reach it. Here are a few pictures.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

I also wanted to post this picture of Brightyn's cool shirt he got on the 4th along with Hayden's cool shirt. His says I still live with my parents and Hayden's says, Your girlfriend keeps checkin me out. I have never laughed so hard at t-shirts when I saw them. This picture of me is blah but its the only one we had of the busy body.
Photobucket

Also, Ryan felt our baby girl move last night for the first time. I really haven't felt her move very active until yesterday after my ultrasound. We were so excited!

4 comments:

THE FAMILY OF OAK said...

Those shirts are awesome:) That is so great that Ryan felt the baby, and the names you picked are cute. My favorite is Hailee, I told Karl a while ago I wanted to name our girl that but he does not like it so we won't be, so YOU SHOULD:) Then I can say, SEE!!! IT'S A CUTE NAME!!!

Brooke Brooks said...

He may be a monkey but he is the cutest one I've seen! Don't you LOVE the climbing stage? So fun. And love the shirts!

Linley and Austin said...

Oh little Brightyn :) Maybe I should be greatful Kylie can't walk yet! Anyway, love the pics of my little niece :) Shes a cutie! We are all excited! I think I like Ava and Hailee the best for names. Anyway, love ya!

Anonymous said...

Brightyn is for sure a Mills Monkey!! What a doll! Congrats on the girl! No name yet? Looks like congrats on a house too! Your going to have a very busy life in the next months to follow. Good luck!! Love Sue