Friday, July 4, 2008

Red, White, & Boom July 3rd

My dad bought a skybox so we could watch the fireworks from the comfort on air conditioning. It was so nice because we didn't have to stress about Brightyn running here and there or going to far. Hayden was able to crawl around to see everyone and Brightyn had tons of fun playing baseball with my dad's girlfriends little boy that is a month younger than him. It was kinda funny because Hunter(girlfriend's boy), Brightyn, and Hayden were all dressed in the same shirt (not on purpose well my boys were but not hers also). It was so much fun to watch the game from the box and then enjoy some fireworks. Brightyn fell asleep during the 5th inning for about a hour or so and woke up to the the "fires" as he called them.

1 comment:

Jobi Niu said...

How fun! You look so cute! Geez hot Mama! I love the boys shirts.. I would have LOVED to watch from the sky box.. wow! LUCKY