Thursday, July 31, 2008

Diaper Kits

We've been thinking about switching to cloth diapers since we're already paying a arm and leg for diapers. We can't imagine how much diapers are going to cost once our little one gets here with 3 in diapers. So in all my research and shopping around yesterday I found a great website www.diaperkits.com where you can make your own cloth diapers for less than half the price. They're super cute too. So if you're good with a sewing machine and looking into cloth diapers here is your website.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I can only imagine how much your paying for diapers now! I feel like were paying a ton with one baby. Diapers are expensive!

Linley and Austin said...

You're a brave woman! I'm so sick already of having to wash sheets with poop on them that I wouldn't last long! So tonight I decided that if we had another girl I wanted to name her Abbey Elizabeth Mills. Now I can't get the name out of my head and I told Austin we should have a baby right now because Im obsessed with that name! I'm weird, what can I say :) Looks like Mckenlee is coming in first place! How exciting! Sorry this was such a random jumble of comments :)

~*Jen*~ said...

That's fascinating! I never would have thought about making your own cloth diapers. Although, you think the thought would have crossed my mind. I'm SURE they did it plenty back in the day before disposables LOL! I am so smart! S-M-R-T! Haha.