Sunday, July 6, 2008

4th Of July

We've had a lot of fun this holiday weekend. I posted about the Clippers Game and Red White and Boom already but here are our pictures from July 4th! We started off the day cleaning the house, then Brightyn found Ryan's ski glasses and was modeling them (pretty funny!), Ryan showed Brightyn how to set off some fireworks that we bought (Bright really really really liked the guns that the streamers came out),and then went to see the Delaware City Fireworks with my mom, sister & Cody (her hubby), the boys, Ryan and myself. My step dad was at home not feeling to hot watching Nascar. We had a blast!! We lucked into our parking spot... they set off the fireworks right infront of our truck. It was AWESOME! Brightyn when we first got there busted his lip on the side of the truck from tripping over the stroller (they were in the bed of the truck).Both of the boys loved the fireworks.




1 comment:

Jobi Niu said...

Those Ski goggles.. ha ha ha lol. Ya got some cool pics of the fireworks! Hayden's shirt.. love it!

So tonight is The BAchelorette Finale!! AHHH! I'm freakinn out over the intensity.. She better pick Jason or else I throw up. When her and Jesse kiss.. EW! GROSS! I really want her to bring back GRAHAM, he's so SEXY!