Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Surprise!!!!

So I was asked the other day to stay an extra 15 minutes at work to fill some of our dispencers. I had NO CLUE that the wonderful girls at my work were throwing me a surprise baby shower. I have my friends and family baby shower this Saturday that they're coming to but they wanted to throw me one of their own. I got so much stuff. I am so thankful for the wonderful friends that I have made at work and it makes work so awesome to look forward going to every day. I never thought I would love going to work. Not that I love leaving the boys because that is the suckiest thing in the world but the girls are freaking awesome. Here are a few pictures of the stuff that I got from them.












This was my living room after Hayden got ahold of the tissue paper lol. He thinks its so much fun!!!

The baby doll is Brightyn's favorite toy of McKinlee's and the bottle is Hayden's lol. I had to show their favorite presents.


6 comments:

~AnnaMarie~ said...

Stop! I must not look at all the adorable girl stuff! I thought I would be done after 4 babies but I cannot help myself. I want another girl- not yet mind you- perhaps in 5 years. But you are not helping my "I should be done" case! I need another girl *sigh*

And I love the name McKinlee. One of my daughter's best friends is McKinley. I teach her piano and I love that name!

Andrea Migliaccio said...

Aren't you just so excited?
I LOVE girl stuff!
You have some good friend's!
xOxOxO

THE FAMILY OF OAK said...

WOW! That was SO nice of them:) What if you had been mean and said no, that you were going home??!?!?!?!? hahaha. Anyway, all of that looks SO cute, and that was really a nice surprise.

Brooke Brooks said...

Wow looks like you got lots of good stuff! That was so nice of them. I'm glad you are loving your job.

Jobi Niu said...

GEEZ! You got a grip of stuff girl... AWESOME! How exciting!

Linley and Austin said...

Don't you just love baby showers :) Looks like you hit the jackpot. Mckinlee will be a very stylish baby!