Tuesday, October 7, 2008

And So She Grows

So honestly I didn't know my belly was that huge until I saw these pictures that I had Ryan take. Can we so OMGOSH It's HUGE!!!! So as you can see she is growing but at least its all baby since I'm not gaining any weight (we'll see how well this last 2 weeks have gone on Friday). I'm still working at Huntington and I LOVE my job. I don't think that to many people can say they love their job but I do. I don't love leaving the boys I still cry everytime I leave but I love my job once I'm there. Here are some recent pictures.






5 comments:

Cheryl said...

You are getting big, but its cute! You look really good, and happy.

THE FAMILY OF OAK said...

YOU are so cute!!! It is amazing when the baby grows. I feel like my belly grew over the weekend, so I know that it is so crazy. I bet you are getting SO excited for her to come!!! You look fantastic and cute pic with you and your Hayden!!! He is starting to look a lot like his older brother:)

Jobi Niu said...

Tiff! How exciting. You look good. I bet you're so sick of being preg huh? Hayden is so dang cute!!

Elise&Mike said...

I cant believe your going to have a baby next month already! How fun!

What are you naming her?!

Andrea Migliaccio said...

I seriously cannot believe how fast your pregnancy has gone by!
I swear you just barely posted that you we're having your 3rd!
I hope everything goes well!
xOxOxO