Saturday, October 18, 2008

Pumpkin Patch

So last Saturday we took the boys to the pumpkin patch with my sister and her daughter, my sister and her husband, and my mom and Tony. I was a lot of fun to see Brightyn having so much fun with Kyah doing all the fun things there. They had a kids play land which we didn't take the boys to because we thought they were to small but they got to see the animals at the petting zoo and then pick out pumpkins. I had way to many pictures to share so I put them into a slide show. I hope you guys take the time to look at them because we got a lot of really cute pictures of Hayden (Brightyn was all over the place running around chasing Kyah).


It was so freaking hot!! It didn't even feel like we should be picking pumpkins.

2 comments:

Andrea Migliaccio said...

Your boys are so cute!
Don't you just love watching them have fun?
xOxOxO

Jobi Niu said...

How Fun! I wish it was HOT here... Your boys are so dang cute! You're a hot mama!