Wednesday, October 22, 2008

35 weeks

I went to the doctors today. I gained 4 pounds :( BOOO LOL. So now I'm to 7 pounds. They did the strep b test (why I don't know since I was positive with both of the boys!!) also they checked me. I am 1/2 cm dialated and thinning out. She is concerned about how swollen I am so I have been told to be off my feet as much as possible and she doesn't think I'll make it to 38 weeks. Which is kinda scary since I am so NOT ready!!!
So last night I bought McKinlee 3 bows off of ebay. I am so excited to get them. So I will post once I get them.

3 comments:

Becca said...

I understand about the strep. Both times I had a positive. Hopefully, you can stay off your feet for as much as you can, although you do have 2 toddlers and work. Good luck with everything!

Unknown said...

Thats exciting she will be here soon! your pregnant just zipped by!

THE FAMILY OF OAK said...

7 pounds is SOOO good Tiffini!!! You sound like you are progressing great! Can't wait to see pics of the cute little girl. I doubt you will make it to 40 weeks, hopefully I will win your awesome challenge:) And thanks for the nice compliment on my blog.