Saturday, October 4, 2008

Hayden's Invite


So I feel like I totally jipped Hayden out of his birthday with all the crap that has been going on with us. This is Hayden's birthday invitation that I had Summer make for me. I want Hayden to know how much he is so loved by him mom and dad. You light up our lives. Hayden you have such a strong spirit and I know you were a very blessed child of Heavenly Father. I am so blessed to be your mom and you make my world complete. You are such a monkey and my little climber. I love that face you make when you KNOW you shouldn't be doing something. I can only imagine the amazing possiblities of what you can become when you put your mind to it. You are such an amazing little boy and you are so loved!! WE LOVE YOU HAY HAY!!

1 comment:

Jobi Niu said...

K.. seriously.. AMAZING invitation... SO CUTE! I didn't even send out invitations for Bryton's birthday, I just called and text messaged! HA HA so you're better than me.