Thursday, October 30, 2008

36 Weeks

Today was the 36 weeks mark for Ms.McKinlee. I went to the doctor I lost 2 pounds this week so now my total weight gain is 5 pounds. I am a cm dialated and 50% effaced. She told me that it will probably be a week to 2 weeks and she will be here. So after this Saturday with my friends and family baby shower we should be set and ready to go....I am hoping. Okay so I am going to bed now I am so not following doctors orders and going to bed early. I'm a hour overdue hehehe :) I'm a rebel huh NOT!!!

2 comments:

Kalli said...

wow I can't believe that she is almost here that is so crazy I feel like I just found out that you were pregnant..and good job on the weight gain that is awesome I bet you are glad you only gained 5 pounds that will make it so much easier once she is here to lose the weight unlike my 60 lbs I gained with Kai WOW anyway keep us posted she will be here soo soon

Tiffany said...

Hooray for babies! I tagged you on my personal blog, go have fun!

http://futurebodyartist.blogspot.com