Thursday, October 9, 2008

I was tagged by Linley

8 favorite TV shows
1. Lost
2. The Office
3. America's Next Top Model
4. American Idol
5. Big Brother
6. House
7.
8.

8 Favorite Restraunts
1. Los Hermanos (YUMMMMMMM!!!!)
2. Senor Antonios (Closest thing out here to Los Hermanos)
3. Brick Oven
4. Applebees
5. Diary Queen
6. Jerry's House of Hunan
7. Chipotle
8. Texas Roadhouse

8 things that happened yesterday
1. Went to work
2. Did the dishes
3. Played with Brightyn & Hayden
4. Watched 101 Dalmations with the boys for family movie night
5. Checked my e-mail (Something that doesn't happen that often anymore)
6. Cleaned up the playroom
7. Took Emma outside to go potty
8. Took a shower

8 things to look forward to
1. Having McKinlee
2. Putting Hayden in Nursery so I don't have two little ones all 3 hours
3. Not being pregnant!!! SO EXCITED FOR THIS ONE!!!
4. My baby shower in a few weeks
5. Having Wendy come out right before Christmas
6. Spending time with my awesome family
7. Halloween
8. Losing weight

8 things I love about fall (I'm copying all of what Linley said)
1. The leaves changing
2. Drinking hot chocolate
3. The cooler weather
4. Thanksgiving
5. Snuggling with a blanket
6. Wearing pants so I don't have to shave my legs as much :)
7. Twilight Movie out November 21st!!!!

8 things on my wishlist
1. Finish our house
2. Losing 70 pounds
3. Pray and read my scriptures daily
4. Spend more time with my kids and not feel bad about a house in okay condition
5. Get out of debt
6. Not get pregnant again!!!
7. Saving more money
8. LOSE WEIGHT!!! Can you tell I really want to lose weight?

8 people I am tagging
1. Brooke Brooks
2. Kristin
3. Laura
4. Annie
5. Jobi
6. Lori
7. Summer
8. Jami

No comments: