Monday, June 30, 2008

Tagged!

I was TAGGED by Andrea! Thanks I havent done one of these in forever.

20 years ago-
1. I was 3 yrs old, probably beating up on my sister.
2. I was going to preschool.
3. I dont remember much about being 3.

10 years ago-
1. I was 13, living in Johnstown
2. I made my first cheerleading squad for middle school
3. I LOVED shopping at Limited Too

5 years ago-
1. I was 18 and graduating high school
2. I was really into fast and the furious kind of cars and had a mitshubishi eclipse all done up for my graduation present from my dad.
3. Met Ryan while he was on his mission and fell in love.

3 years ago-
1. I was 20 and was married and enjoying being with Ryan all the time.
2. Going to Provo College for dental assisting
3. Living in our ghetto apartment in Orem.

1 year ago-
1. I had Hayden
2. I had Brightyn that was 14 months.
3. I moved to Ohio

So far this year-
1. I have found 2 houses that we thought we were going to buy and they fell through
2. I found out I was pregnant AGAIN!!
3. I chopped my hair off

Yesterday-
1. Came home from camping this weekend.
2. Found and reserved brightyn's shelter house for his birthday bash
3. Watched movies and hung out with the hubs and kids

Today-
1. Going to the grocery store.
2. Looking at houses tonight
3. Having lunch with my dad

Tomorrow-
1. I am going to go to my Mom & Tony's for a bbq
2. Going to the Zoo
3. ??

In the next year-
1. I will be losing 40 lbs.
2. Getting tan
3. Enjoy the 3 beautiful kids I will have!

I TAG: Linley, Brooke Brooks, Melissa (You better do it gals!)

No comments: