Wednesday, June 4, 2008

FOUND ONE!!



We went looking for houses yesterday night with our realtor. We looked at 4 houses and we found this one!! Its a 3 bd. 1 1/2 bath, 1500 sq.ft., split level house with a full finished basement! We are in LOVE with it. We are putting in our offer today. Its crazy how when one door shuts another one opens. We really hope we get this house and if not then we are going to rent. The picture really doesnt do the house justice. So once we get a yes or no on our offer we will take more pictures. This house really reminds us of one of the family friends Dave and Sue's house. We love it and I really hope they accept our offer!

5 comments:

Cheryl said...

Yeah! Finally you found something else. I hate house hunting, it totally sucks.

Jobi Niu said...

Tiff! I LOVE It! I hope everything works out and they except your offer!!

Linley and Austin said...

Hope everything works out with the house! The baby carrier is Kelly Kids Pathfinder. Kylie seems to love it :) We really like it too, and I think it would make a great present!

Andrea Migliaccio said...

I hope you get it!
I'm sure you're stressing!
It looks cute!
xOxOxO

Kmelanese said...

It looks so cute!! I hope all goes well and you get it so you're not homeless!:)