Tuesday, June 10, 2008

New Do

So I got my hair chopped on Saturday. I was able to get in sooner since I was a good customer lol and she moved things around for me. I got 6 inches taken off and I LOVE IT!!! I don't have any pictures of it right now but I am so going to have to get some. I got a heavy blonde weave as Jobi suggested and can I say my roots were grown out! It was just in time because I have cheerleading tryouts to run this entire week and also my sisters wedding on Saturday so I am glad that I LOVE IT! If I had a picture I would tell you Linley to do the same thing!

7 comments:

Kmelanese said...

OOooo! I can't wait to see pictures!

Brooke Brooks said...

I can't wait to see a picture! I need a haircut soooo bad!

Linley and Austin said...

The hair is good :) I got it trimmed and then layered around my face and on the ends. It's really blonde now, and I really like it! You should see Crystals baby, he is adorable! I forget how tiny they are...

Kalli said...

I want to see pics now I can't wait post some soon!

Anonymous said...

I just realized you did not get your house...I am questioning Dave, he knew and didn't even tell me! The last house would have been great for you. But don't worry something will come up, esp. when your not looking. Your boys are so dang cute, I can't believe your swimming, its so dang cold here, Daves filled out pool and got in for about 2 seconds! I am sick of it! Good luck on the house hunting, or are you giving up and renting? Take a picture of your hair...I bet its cute. Love Sue

Cheryl said...

I can't wait to see pics! By the way how is the house hunting going?

Wendy said...

We need pictures!!! I bet it's really cute..

love you,
Wendy