Thursday, June 26, 2008

Baby Update 18 weeks

I went to the doctor yesterday here are the stats:
Weight gained since last appointment: -3 lbs. YAY for me! So a total of -20 lbs (yet I still look like a cow??? How does that work?)
Blood Pressure= still good
Baby Heart beat: 150 still high!(maybe a girl, the doctor thinks it is)
Next appointment: July 17th ULTRASOUND TIME!!! But I'm going to have to reschedule since after I made the appointment Ryan told me he is going to be away at scout camp that day and he wants to be there. So maybe before but probably after I'll update after the doctors office opens from lunch.

I am so excited to be losing weight even though during pregnancy you are supposed to gain it. I'll probably be like I was with Brightyn and put on 10 lbs. the last 2 weeks. I remember freaking out about gaining weight for him since I had lost and not gained anything until the very end. I still haven't felt the baby move yet but she said I should start to feel it in the next week or so. Let the crazy olympic (my kids go crazy in there) begin. I met my doctor for the first time today before I had just met with the NP since Heidi (my doctor) was delivering babies. I am so excited to see my baby in just a few weeks. I honestly think it is so crazy that I'm almost 1/2 way done it just seems like the other day that I was like ummm Ryan we have a problem. We're both really excited about this pregnancy since it will be our last for a long time if not for good. I'm already so excited to be done popping out kids.
Also, keep my friend Melissa in your prayers she is pregnant also and is really sick and it sucks (I know I still am) . Until the 17th that's our baby update :0)

3 comments:

Kmelanese said...

I am glad everything went well at your appointment. I hope you get your girl! I can't believe you are almost half way done!

THE FAMILY OF OAK said...

HOLY MOLY!!! You almost know what you are having?!?!?! Are you just SO excited? I am so anxious to see the baby tomorrow. I don't get to know what it is for two months, but tomorrow I get to see the baby again:) WAY excited for you. Also, thank you so much for the shout out. You are so close, I love it! What day are you due?

Jobi Niu said...

K.. how cute is your layout?? I LOVE IT!
So exciting that you're almost half way there.. That's gone by fast, (well to me at least) ha ha I'm excited for the 16th...