Sunday, June 15, 2008

Sissys Wedding

Saturday was my sister's big day! She looked so amazing! I didn't get a lot of pictures of her and our family because Ryan and I were busy chasing Brightyn and Kyah all over the huge church. It was an amazing wedding and reception. Here are a few pictures of me and Hayden, Brightyn and Kyah, And the Beautiful bride Emily with her perfect hubby for her Cody. Enjoy!
The only real good picture we have of the bride and groom

Brightyn and my neice Kyah
Hayden
My mom and Hayden
Me and my sister Kristen at the reception
Brightyn lining up bubbles

Brightyn playing with a box
Me and Hayden
Us Again
Emily with Hayden
Hayden crawling around in his tux

5 comments:

Jobi Niu said...

She looks so happy! Tiff.. girl.. you're a HOTTIE! And your boys look so cute, as always! How fun!

Andrea Migliaccio said...

I like the hair!
It's cute!
And the boys in tuxes is adorable! Don't you love getting all dressed up?
xOxOxO

THE FAMILY OF OAK said...

Cute wedding pics. Their clothes are SO stinkin cute.

Kmelanese said...

I love your hair! It looks so cute! The boys look so cute all dressed up!

Linley and Austin said...

Looks like it was a fun day! Tell Emily congrats! Love the hair! That aqua blue dress looks great on you! And of course the boys look adorable :)