Tuesday, June 17, 2008

HERE WE COME

My sister and her new husband got bored on their honeymoon so they came home way early leaving their open cabin to us!! We are taking off tonight for Gatlinburg, TN. We are so excited to go hiking with the boys in the Smoky Mountains and see all the fun tourist stuff along with having a killer cabin all to ourselves for the next few nights. We are so excited to just get away and enjoy some family time. I don't know if we'll have service to the internet on our lap top but if we don't I'll post some awesome pictures when we get home. LATER TATER!!!

3 comments:

Kmelanese said...

I hope you guys have fun!!

Tag! Go read my blog...

Jenny and James said...

Fun! And yes Guitar Hero is actually very fun. And I'm better at it than my husband! Have a fun getaway.

THE FAMILY OF OAK said...

Um seriously, how do you get bored on your HONEYMOON in a CABIN in the SMOKY MOUNTAINS!?!?!? HEEHEE. That is something that they will kill for in about a year!:) Fun for you guys tho!!!