Friday, February 15, 2008

Valentine's Day

OH MY GOSH!! Ryan made the best flipping dinner of all time. I always knew he knew how to cook but this blew me away. He made me chicken cordon bleu, homemade salad like from Olive Garden, mashed potatoes, and gravy. It was so amazing. I love him so much and I couldn't picture my life without him in it. Its hard to believe that we've been married over 3 years now and together for 5. Its just crazy. It seems like each year just keeps getting better and better for us. He is such an amazing guy. We decided not to get each other anything for Valentine's day since we're getting ready to buy a house soon and another reason I'll write about later. We got the boys the same outfit so they looked all cute for Ryan when he got home from work. I'll have to get the pictures from my mom. Its was the best day ever!!!

2 comments:

Penn and Kass said...

Hey Tiffini!

I'm so glad to hear from you! Can you believe we have been married for 3 years! It's Amazing! I can't believe your boys! They are sooo CUTE! So...what else is new? Where do you guys live?

THE FAMILY OF OAK said...

You are keeping us in suspense!?! Come on. Please tell me you are moving to Utah!?!?!!? Are you? Come on?!? When are you guys coming for the wedding?