Friday, February 29, 2008

Tagged!

Tagged!?!?!?!?

Sorry in advance. I can't get my blog to let me put things down they all run together like sentence.

Where was I 10 years ago:
I was 12 so in middle School haha. I was cheering and loving chasing the boys.

5 things on my to do list today:
1. Make invitations for my layers party next weekend. I haven't gotten my shipment of this seasons clothes which have my catalogs and invitations and I have a party before they'll be here.
2. Go check about my application for a part time job

3. Look at some houses that we're interested in

4. Get ready for our weekend away

5. Get something for dinner

5 Snacks I enjoy:
1. Pop
2. Oreos
3. Chips-n-Salsa
4. Cucumbers!!
5. Cream horns

5 Places I have lived:
1. Marysville,Ohio
2. American Fork, Utah
3. Orem,UT
4. Delaware,Ohio
5. Johnstown,Ohio

5 places you have been
1. Utah
2. Grand Canyon
3. Florida
4. Tenneessee
5. I've driven through other places but that's about all the places I have "been"
What would I do if I were suddenly made a Billionaire:
Travel. Build a HUGE HUGE HUGE house and then hire a maid. I would pay off my mom's mortgage and car payment Put money in a account for 4 kids (Brightyn, Hayden, and possibly 2 more in the FAR FAR future for missions or marriages)

5 jobs I have had:
1. Food Court at Honda
2. Office Manager for my dad's company
3. Office manager for Kemco in Utah
4. ARBYS!!!! That was so much fun.
5. That's it

5 Things you didn't know about me:
1. I am afraid of talking infront of people
2. I am very insecure about myself
3. I was a hookie in high school lol
4. I love to bake
5. I secretly love to be a rebel

Okay so its now my turn to tag people. I would like to tag.... Lexi, Lori, Jen, Jobi, and Kristin

1 comment:

THE FAMILY OF OAK said...

Hey girl! I don't know how I make it list things. That is how I write it out in the blog? I just type period. enter. then start the list and enter after each word if I want it listed. I seriously don't know why it works?