Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Ryan Ryan Ryan


So Ryan decided about a month ago that he wanted to shave his head! Yeah, I was kinda freaking out but whatever. I love him so much that it doesn't matter. But he actually looks really good!!! So much better than when he had long hair in high school. I just wanted to share a picture of Ryan with NO hair and of my adorable little boys! I love my guys so much. In this picture Ryan's hair has kinda grown out and Brightyn was not wanting his picture taken which is not like him but Hayden just looks so cute. I am so happy to have these guys in my life.


2 comments:

brooke said...

I thought you wrote Ryan Ryan Ryan because they could all three be Ryan, I can't believe how much Brightyn looks like him though, what a cutie! I am excited to see you guys! And Ryan I love the hair, or I guess head, because there is no hair, Brady shaves him all the time, doesn't it make your head colder???

THE FAMILY OF OAK said...

Hey! Thanks for the super cute message on my board, that meant a lot to me. I am excited to see you guys too. I hope the kids are coming soon!!! We shall see though. I guess only time will tell.