Friday, February 22, 2008

Brightyn




Okay funny pictures right... Well here is the story behind it. I got back from lunch with my mom and he fell asleep right before we pulled in to our apartment complex. So my mom carried him upstairs and put him in our bed (where he naps) and then leaves. Not even 10 minutes later he's awake crying because he's still tired (he does this like every day). So instead of holding him to get him back to sleep like I do every day I put him in Hayden's swing (hayden is asleep in his car seat) because I have stuff around the house to do while Hayden is sleeping. So I go in the kitchen to clean up the dishes I come back out not even 5 minutes later and he's out cold in the swing. I want to take him upstairs because I dont' want anything to wake him up. He is HORRIBLE if he gets woken up from a nap before he's ready but I know that me moving him will wake him up. That's life I guess :)

1 comment:

Jobi Niu said...

Oh girl.. Vegas was a joke! Oh well.. still fun.. a little bit LOL. Brightyn is all relaxed and so sweet in the pics. I do anything and let my boys sleep WHEREVER they will, so I can get a minute to myself!! And YES! Jett is still on a bottle, not only that, but he has to have it heated up, he wont drink it cold!! It's SOOO annoying! I can't take him off it yet, it SAVES me for a few minutes that I NEED! YOu can understand what I mean.. :)