Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Questions

Thanks Jorg for replying I'm so excited!!
1. How many kids do you guys want? Honestly I"m good with 2. I would love to try again LATER for a girl but that's a long time down the road hopefully.
2. If you could go on vacation anywhere in the world where would you go? Would you be with the boys or just you and Ryan?I would love to go to the beach somewhere even though I don't like to be in the ocean it would be nice to be around it. SO I think a cruise would be perfect. Probaby just with Ryan and I even though I love my boys I'll take them on a cruise later when they would remember it.
3. If you have a girl, what will you name her? Elizabeth Tate
4. When you are texting, why does the word walnart work, but walmart is not an option? I don't know but it frustrates me.
5. What kind of a house would you like to buy? Two story? Town home? Rambler? I really like ramblers with little kids but I would love a HUGE two story house. I want like a 4,000 sq. ft. house. Probably won't happen because Ryan doesn't want a big house but I would love it.

2 comments:

THE FAMILY OF OAK said...

Yeah that would have been something if you were pregnant again!!! Wow. Three kids in three years (or so). Elizabeth Tate is really cute. I hope you have a girl. Or at least another cute boy. You are such a cute family. All of you. Love it. A 4000 square foot home would freakin ROCK! heehee. We were looking at a 2,500 square foot house and about died about how big it was lol.

Andrea Migliaccio said...

Hey my name is Andrea & I met you a few years back at the Dr.'s office when you we're prego with I think your oldest? I don't know if you remember me?!

Anyway, I've known Ryan since 1st grade. I came across your blog, from a blog, from another blog! LOL!

I'm glad to see life is good for the 4 of you! Please tell him HI for me! Your boys are cutie's!

Andrea (Laursen) Migliaccio
xOxOxO