Thursday, February 28, 2008

Questions From Melissa

Thanks Melissa for asking me questions. I love to answer questions :) Keep them coming people

1. How often do you shave your leg? Like once a week... sick I know


2. If you could choose one one habit to break what would it be? Biting my nails. It is my worst habit and I can't stop it. I've tried for years!


3. What is one calling in the church you wouldn't want to have? I would hate to be the music leader. I don't know how to lead music so I would mess it up.


4. What is one life lesson you learned from your parents you would want to teach your own kids?
Not to get a divorce unless of some situations such as abuse. Everything can be worked out when you put you spouse and the Lord first.

5. What do you think is your best quality? My best quality I think is my caring personality. I try to put others feelings and time before my own. If I see someone hurting or upset I try to help them with their problems.

1 comment:

Kalli said...

Tiff that is so funny I just got called to be the relief society music leader and I am absolutley terrified I am tone deaf and I can't read music...I would so much rather have a primary calling or maybe just keep my calling to visiting teaching LOL!!