Sunday, August 31, 2008

Our House Before

So here are A LOT of pictures of our house before we did any work to it. Since we still haven't closed and aren't scheduled to close now until this coming Tuesday at 7:30 we put all the paint that we bought in our closet at our apartment and haven't done anything except for clean the walls, have the carpets steam cleaned, and painted the ceilings (you'll see why after seeing the picture of the ceiling). I of course forgot to take a picture of the front of the house lol DORK ME!!!! But I did get 2 pictures of the back. I also didn't get a picture of Ryan's 2 1/2 car attached garage from the inside.

Back of the house
The door on the left goes into Ryan's garage. That whole left section is the garage.

This is the ceilings!!! The yellow is from the people smoking and we put white kiltz over top of it since we couldn't wipe that down with it being a textured wall. See how NASTY that was!! SICK!!! The walls were the same way but we used bleach and moped them up.



Ryan in our hall way going up to the bathroom and bedrooms trying to be a hard a.


Kitchen
Downstairs living room Door on the far left goes to the laundry room the door on the right of the stairs goes to our crawl space.
Downstairs living room looking from den
Family room looking into dining area
Family room (going to be our formal living room)
Our bedroom looking from hallway
Master
Master bedroom
Den (This is going to be Ryan's fly tieing room)
Den (sorry I forgot to turn the picture)
Bathroom (Not a very clear picture)
Boys room looking towards hall
Boys room looking from Hallway
Mckinlee's room
other side of Mckinlee's room
Backyard. I was in the far back of the yard taking a picture to the other side.
Backyard looking from the house.
Backyard looking from the house. That is the boys playset that they LOVE!!!!
Brightyn picking grapes off our grapevine.

Cute picture of Brightyn picking grapes

See our grapes!! They are so freaking good. I am so excited to have grapevine to make my own grape jelly. They are to freaking die for too. I ate one the other day and it tasted like Welchs grape jelly. So everytime we go over to the house he yells for grapes. He also likes to feed them to the dogs that are chained up next door.

8 comments:

Kalli said...

I love it what a big yard that is awesome congratulations you guys I wish we all lived close and we could have a house warming partay! So thanks for your last comment we have had a lot of good things happen to us lately. How are you feeling I am excited for your new jobs the coaching and the kohls job and the pics of your pregnant belly are so cute hope everything runs smoothly at closing keep us posted!

Our Ohana said...

What a FUN house! I LOVE that back yard! That is so amazing! And how FUN to have grape's for grape jam!!!! keep posting pics I love seeing them!

~*Jen*~ said...

I'm so happy that you're getting a house! I can't wait for the day that I get my own house! Have fun with it!!!

Kmelanese said...

What a cute house!! I love the backkyard too! You will have so much fun decorating it!

Linley and Austin said...

Looks like an awesome house :) Have fun moving in and decorating it how you like it!

Jobi Niu said...

WOW! How exciting! What a cute house! YOu'll love decorating it.. I wish our backyard was that big!! AWESOME! Those grapes look YUMMY!

THE FAMILY OF OAK said...

Your house looks great! And so comfy:) It will be nice once you get in and have all of your fun stuff in it,and paint and make it yours. I love when you get a new home. I can't wait to get an actual house one day...instead of a condo. It looks great and I can't wait to see pics once you get all settled.

Andrea Migliaccio said...

Congrat's!
I bet you're so excited!
And that playset is going to be a life saver with your boys!
Tell Ryan Happy late Bday too!
xOxOxO