Thursday, August 21, 2008

Family Update

We've been super busy around the mills house so I figured I would give an update.


Me:
Well I went to my doctors appointment this week and I've already updated on that. I just got released from my calling as the Nursery Leader. YAY!! But can I tell you how BORING it was to sit through relief society after being away for 2 years?!?! Crazy I know. I just started a new job as the Assistant coach for the cheerleading squad at Marysville (the school I graduated from and cheered at). Also, next week I start my job at Kohls. I am waitin for my employment history to be completely checked out for Huntington Bank.

Ryan is still working at Alliance Data. He's still an awesome dad especially with taking care of the boys so much with me being gone at night lately and working at a job that he doesn't really like. Ryan is still the first counsilor in the young mens presidency.

Brightyn is growing like a weed and learning so much!! He has a new obsession with coloring. He has to be coloring all the time. He talks so much and forms completely sentences. He knows a lot of his shapes. He really doesn't get colors yet but we're working on it. He is starting to get along with Hayden but its a little hard when he does play with him Hayden starts to beat him up. He's still the little skinny kid and hates to eat. He loves to spend time with his Nana while I go to work and Ryan comes home.

Hayden is so freaking big!!! I can't believe that in a few weeks he turns 1! Where did this year go???? He is starting to walk which will be a plus for me since it hurts my stomach now to carry him. He would rather crawl because he can still get their quicker but he's slowly making progress. I say by his first birthday he'll be walking all the time. He sometimes can be a very independant kid but he likes to be held majority of the time and the center of attention. He now had 8 teeth and cutting more. I can't wait until the teeth cutting is GONE and he when he sleeps through the night.

We are supposed to close on our wonderful house next friday (29th)! We're so excited but I'm so stressed about so much being done last minute. I'm just crossing my fingers that everything goes to plan. The bank(the seller) is really dragging their feet on their end.

I think that is all the update for the Mills family. Hopefully I'll have some more news about our house in no time.

1 comment:

Andrea Migliaccio said...

Good Luck on starting a new job!
xOxOxO