Monday, August 11, 2008

Happy Birthday.....

TO ME!!!!
Well it was actually on the 9th but I am just now getting around to blogging about it.
Saturday morning Ryan and I took the boys over to my mom's house and then went kayaking for a hour or so.

Then we picked up the boys, came home and got ready for my birthday lunch. We invited family to my favorite restaurant Bd's Montgolian BBQ. After lunch we came home to get a few things and then headed up to my dad's to watch him play a few softball games. It was a lot of fun.
I got a lot of great stuff which I really enjoyed.

5 comments:

Andrea Migliaccio said...

HaPPy BiRtHdAy!!!
Glad you had fun!
xOxOxO

THE FAMILY OF OAK said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! Looks like you had TONS of fun:) Hope your day was great.

Linley and Austin said...

Happy Birthday Tiff! Im so glad you like the Twilight Books! They are awesome! I am 100 pages away from being done with the last book :) Anyway, looks like you had a great birthday!

~*Jen*~ said...

Happy birthday! Sounds like a lot of fun! It's always good to get away from the grind of daily life. Birthdays are a great time to do it! Glad it was a good day :D

Jobi Niu said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GIRL! You look SOOO HOT in the pics, your glasses are cute and your hair looks cute too! You and Ryan are so cute together! It seems like you had fun! :) I totally forgot that you and Bryton have the same birthday.. tight.