Sunday, August 31, 2008

Happy 26th Birthday Ryan!!!

Today was my wonderful hubby Ryan's 26th birthday. He didn't want to celebrate but I made it happen no matter if he liked it or not. He also didn't want any pictures taken so this is all I got. Ryan has made out big time with this birthday. He picked out to have these really good hotdogs, corn on the cob, rolls like his mom makes, cheesy potatoes (that I forgot about :( ), and cobbler for his cake.

Opening his giftcard from my mom and Tony.
Looking at his dutch oven cookbooks from my mom and tony (His favorite present I think!)
He found a great recipe
Ryan and his cake (We did a dutch oven cobbler instead of a big cake because that is what he wanted)
Blowing out his candle. It isn't a birthday without blowing out candles.
He was laughing at us singing but the funny part is he's the one that looks like the dork.
Me and Hayden. Brightyn played in the other room the entire time playing with his cars.
Not pictured here he got a giftcard from his mom & dad & grandma which he spent on a dremil tool and I got him a shot vac, 2 shirts from Old Navy, and 2 Sword of Truth Books (a series he reads). My sister & her husband got Ryan a Coleman lantern for camping.

He had a great birthday and got a lot more than he expected since we were supposed to be moving this weekend.
Ryan I want you to know how proud I am of you and how much I am thankful you are my husband. I love you so much and appreciate what you do for me and the boys. You are such a great dad and husband. I am so thankful that you are worthy to hold the priesthood and recieve revelation for our family. You are the most amazing guy in the world!!! I know we've had a very bumpy almost 4 years but I honestly wouldn't trade them for the world. You mean the world to me and I love you so much and I am so excited to spend eternity with you.

1 comment:

THE FAMILY OF OAK said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY RYAN!!! Sounds like you had a great day and I love those pics. You look so happy. I love your little family and Tiff- you look SO beautiful! I love your hair color and cut. I really need to get mine trimmed. Anyway, hope you had a great day.