Thursday, August 21, 2008

Brightyn & his tutu

Okay these are probably going to be the funniest pictures of Brightyn that you'll ever see!!! One of my bestest Brooke makes tutu's for little girls. Well she sent me two of the cutest ones I've ever seen along with a few other things for Mckenlee. I unwrapped the tutu's and Brightyn had to see them! He wrapped it around him so I tied it. He then proceded to run around the apartment jumping around then asking for my eyes (what he calls my sunglasses when he sees them). So I was laughing so hard I had to get these GREAT blackmail pictures. Hope you enjoy and you pee your pants. :)








Don't you just think he's so fetching cute!!!

5 comments:

THE FAMILY OF OAK said...

Those pictures are freakin awesome! hahaha, the best is of him running and doing a leap, smiling SO big. I love them!!!! He will LOVE these later on in life;)

Andrea Migliaccio said...

That's too cute!
I have some of Isaikk in heels and dress-up clothes!
I cannot believe how much he looks like Ryan!
xOxOxO

Jobi Niu said...

He is so fetching cute! My goodness.. Jett and him would be best friends.. ha ha

Tiffany said...

How adorable!!! Great black mail for when he's dating. LOL.

South Coast Division said...

So work is really hectic for me right now, so I figured I'd meet up with you after the baby comes . . . but after seeing these pictures, I don't know if I want my baby within 100 miles of you! hahaha I'm working 6 days a week with Sundays off, so we should meet up soon. Also - tell Brad to call me; I'm still waiting to hear from him.