Thursday, August 28, 2008

Brightyn & Hayden

So Brightyn is my little genius!! My mom came to my work today to help me load some boxes into the truck and of course since she's watching the boys she had the boys. Brighty saw me and wanted to come with his mommy (he's having a hard time with me not being home all day :( ). So I took Brightyn in the truck with me and he out of no where he started counting to 8 all by himself. Its so cute!!! He was counting to 8 over and over again. He just blows me away!!!

Hayden today learned to go down the stairs all by himself. He fell down the stairs face first the first time and then learned hey I can't do down like a polar bear. Then he thought it through and started to back up. So now he goes down the right way and mastered it like a pro in 10 minutes!!!!

WE CLOSE ON OUR HOUSE TOMORROW!!!!!!

1 comment:

Loots said...

yay Hayden! Mike can't go down stairs yet. We don't have any at our house and when we're places with stairs I'm too paranoid to let him get close enough to try. :S If I just get over it and let him learn, then I'll stop having to worry!