Monday, March 31, 2008

Welcome

baby number 3 into our house hold. We found out this morning that I am once again pregnant. I am in a complete state of shock. I was even on birth control again. I am a little more excited since I'm out of the inital shock and pitty stage. I am hoping for a girl.. I mean it might happen... right? Probably not but I can have dreams. I will be going to the doctor within a couple of weeks to confirm and get a date but from my calculations I should be due end of December possibly the end of Novemeber beginning of December. Which means that I was prego while I was in Utah. So yeah I told Ryan after he got home from work today and he isn't happy and is very depressed... keep him and us in your prayers we need them!!! CONGRATS TO ME!!!

7 comments:

Jobi Niu said...

WHAT!!!!????????????!!!!!!!!!!!

Cheryl said...

Holy Crap, Girl! That is so exciting! I have to admit I am very shocked right now. Congrats! So, does this mean you are going to look for houses in Utah?jk

Jobi Niu said...

Are you April Foolsing everyone???????? Cause my sister is doin that on her blog!

Shelley Family said...

Wow! Congratulations, and best of luck to you guys! You certainly are a fertile one that's for sure :) I'll cross my fingers that it's a girl this time.

Andrea Migliaccio said...

Holy crap!

THE FAMILY OF OAK said...

Why isn't Ryan happy? I can't believe you will have three little ones. Crazy, crazy. I am SO jealous and SO excited for you two:) I hope it is a girl too for your sake, but your boys are darling.

The Powell Family said...

Wow! Congrats! I hope you feel well soon. Cute pics!