Thursday, March 20, 2008

Our Utah Trip

Here is a slide show of pictures from our trip. There are some really good ones of the boys and also my favorite little niece Kylie. I think she's also Brightyn's favorite person in the world. He misses her so much. Any baby girl is Kylie to him its so sad how much he misses her. Hope you enjoy the pictures. I love them so much!!!



Utah Trip 3-08

Utah Trip 3-08
Well our trip to Utah was a bust. I think it was the worst vacation I've ever had except for the last 2 days when we stayed with Austin and Linley. Thanks for letting us stay at your house guys we really appriciated it. I'm not going to get into a lot of detail on here about things that happened on our trip that made it so bad. Lets just say I won't be going back to Utah for a while.
Ashley and Jordan's wedding was so awesome and I'm glad I was out there to see it.
While we were in Utah Ryan got a job offer at the same company he's working at now. Just a lot more money and a better position. We now are looking at expensive houses instead of cheap houses. I'm so excited!!!
I'll see you Utah folk when I see ya.... :)

6 comments:

Cheryl said...

Sorry you didn't have as much fun as you should have. Maybe thats because you didn't hang out with us. I completely understand that you were busy, and had a lot of other things going, but we really wanted to see you. Dave asks me at least once a week when you are moving back to Utah.

Kalli said...

It was good to see you too I am glad we were able to get together more than once and I am glad I could watch the babes so you could all go to the sealing that was nice of me LOL! I forgot to tell Ryan congrats on the new job so tell him I say so and yay on getting a nice house one day I will be there right with you guys but who knows when that one day will be :) Thanks your a sweetie I wish you guys were closer so that if Hayden starts to walk before Kai he can teach him that too. It is so fun that Kai rolls now and we owe it all the cutest roli poli Hayden. You need to have a heart to heart with Brightyn and tell him I am not that bad of an Auntie (he just did not like me at all) maybe I said something wrong when I was watching all of them hahaha I don't know but give him a smooch and tell him I am alright. Well love you guys sorry you had a bad time when you were here though that sucks, but I am glad we got to see you.

Andrea Migliaccio said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tiffini said...

Sorry, had to delete a comment. A little too much confidential info was released. No hard feelings, just keepin the peace!
--Moderator (not Tiffini)

Linley and Austin said...

It was so fun to see you guys :) We all love you very much and we hope to see everyone soon! Love ya!

Linley and Austin said...

Kylie LOVES her new backpack. She kicks her feet the whole time, its so cute :) I think we will be able to get many years of use out of it. So how are things? Has Ryan started his new job yet?