Wednesday, March 26, 2008

CONGRATS RYAN

I just wanted everyone to know that while we were out in Utah Ryan recieved a job offer for the position that he applied for. We really weren't expecting him to recieve the position from the way the guys acted but we are so excited! I am so proud of my husband and all he does to provide for our family. He is such an awesome husband. He is the light of my life and I don't know what I would do without him. Thank you Ryan for all your hard work I love you so much!!

5 comments:

Kmelanese said...

Congrats to Ryan!!

THE FAMILY OF OAK said...

WAHOOOOOOOOO! Congrats Ryan. You will have let us know how you like it. Where is it at, too? I don't think I caught that.

Linley and Austin said...

Yahoo! Tell Ryan congrats again :) He will do great at his job! Love ya!

Cheryl said...

Congrats!! We are very excited for you guys! We just wish you would look for a job in Utah.

Kalli said...

Yay! for Ryan, I am glad he got the job. When does he start, what will he be doing now? It was so fun to see you guys and play that dirty game with everyone hahaha that sounds bad. How are those boys doing has Hayden cut a tooth yet?