Thursday, March 6, 2008

Okay I love answering questions about my hubby. Thanks Laura for tagging me!!!

1. What is his name? Ryan Thomas Mills
2. How long have you been married? 3 years and 2 months
3. How long did you date? 2 years
4. How old is he? 25 he loves being older than me since I'm only 22
5. Who eats more sweets? I think him.
6. Who said I love you first? He did.. I wanted to but I didn't want to say it first
7. Who is taller? Ryan for sure. He's like 6' and I'm 5'3"
8. Who can sing better? He does by far. He's got an amazing voice. I love to hear him sing to the boys
9. Who is smarter? We both have our areas of strength but I think I'm more street smart.
10. Who does the laundry? I do but I make Ryan put away his own clothes or he lives out of laundry basket.
11. Who pays the bills? Me, he makes it.... I spend it :)
12. Who sleeps on the right side? Ryan does. We just switched side of the bed
13. Who mows the lawn? We don't have a lawn so we don't have to worry about it. But after we get a house he will probably. Its a "man" thing he says.
14. Who cooks dinner? I do most of the time unless its my night to myself then he does and I do the dishes:)
15. Who drives? Ryan, once again he thinks its a "man" thing. But he's starting to drive like his dad so I think I'm going to take that one over soon haha
16. Who kissed who first? He kissed me first!
17. Who asked who out first? Actually, neither one of us asked each other out on our first date. He asked me from the airport if we could date.... We had a long distance relationship for a few month so when I moved out to Utah it was just a given thing we would go out together.
18. Who proposed? Ryan and it took him long enough :)
19. Who has more siblings? It depends on how you look at it. Ryan has 2 brothers and I have one real sister. But I also have 4 step siblings. So I would say me
20. Who wears the pants? I do, but sometimes I let him think that he is in charge!!!!! Right on Laura!
Ok, now I am going to tag Kalli, Brooke, Jobi, Cheryl. Have fun!

2 comments:

Cheryl said...

Hey!! So when are you coming to Utah? I am so excited to see you guys again. To answer your question, I am due April 26. I still have a hard time grasping the fact that it is actually a girl. I don't think I will fully believe it until I see her.

I loved reading your answers to this quiz!!

Kalli said...

Oops I tagged you to do this too before I read your blog cause Jorg tagged me too so ignore my tag... but I love that Ryan said I love you first that is so sweet.