Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Please keep them

i just found out when Ryan got home that my best friend from church passed away today. No one knows how as of right now how she passed away that they are telling. She just turned 30, has an amazing husband, and leaves behind 3 little girls under the age of 5. I just lost my best friend from high school 2 weeks ago and now this. It is really hard to understand right now the Lords plan. I've already been struggling lately with my faith and now this honestly is throwing it over the top. I don't know how he could take these two people that mean so much to me. I got to thinking today about how many people I've lost in the past 5 years since I graduated high school and I counted 15!! 15 and I'm not counting people I didn't know that passed away. What am I supposed to learn from this??? Please keep the Scivally family in your prayers. Nothing was wrong with her I just saw her husband yesterday at Bath and Body with his girls!

4 comments:

Jobi Niu said...

SHUT UP Tiffini! Oh my gosh! I'm SOOO sorry! I don't even know what you're going through, I've had a Grandpa that is close to me pass away, that's about it. My cousin that is 26 has been battling cancer for the passed year and the thought of losing him (someone so close to me) I just can't even imagine! Geez, funeral after funeral. :( Keep your faith though, be strong girl, the Lord has a plan!

Kalli said...

Tiff I am so sorry that is very hard to lose people that are so close to you. When JR's mom died it was so hard but just like Jobi said the Lord has a plan and that is soo true because I think JR needed to lose someone close to him to bring him closer to the spirit his mom's passing has brought a lot of blessings to our family and even though it was so hard for him he at least has the knowledge he will for sure see her again and I know that brings him comfort. Did I tell you he is taking the mission discussions I am so excited because he is sincere about them and really wants to learn and I think maybe now that his mom is in heaven she is helping push him along. Kai being born probably helped a lot too but I do know the Lord does things for a reason I just hope you can find comfort in that and you know if all else fails you have a wonderful husband that holds the priesthood that could give you a blessing if you needed it too. We love you Tiff and hope that your friends family will be comforted through this hard time as well.

THE FAMILY OF OAK said...

Oh Tiff. I am so sorry. You will be in our prayers as well as your friends family. Let me know what I can do to help.

Andrea Migliaccio said...

I'm really sorry!
I'm sure you are wondering why she had to be taken especailly leaving her little babies but always remember, there is greater purpose that one day we will understand.
I feel so bad that you've lost 2 friends in such a short time.
xOxOxO