Sunday, April 20, 2008

Update...

So we haven't updated our blog for awhile... But we're still alive but barely!

We have taken some pictures of the boys recently so I thought I would let you all in on the cuties! Brightyn is talking up a storm and loves to tell Hayden to share when Hay hay takes something from him. He also is going to have a modeling audition in the next couple of weeks. John Casablanca's modeling agency called me the other day after they saw a picture I had posted of Brightyn and wanted him to come in for an audition. I'm really excited for him. I highly doubt it would be a money maker but it would be neet to see my little guy in pictures. We will see how this all works out. Ryan and I have talked about having him try out for modeling before and now its just kinda a reality. Hayden is now cutting his two upper teeth but I think they won't be in for awhile since he just started getting the puffy gums. He is almost crawling which will be so nice so he might be able to keep up with his brother like he wants to.

Update on the house...it is projected for us to close worst case senario on May 15th. That will give us 2 weeks to work on the house, get things moved out of our apartment and cleaned, and into our house! I am just so excited to say our house. So hopefully we'll get in a lot sooner then the 15th. We went and bought all our tile for the house because we found such a great deal on it.

On the pregnancy... I go to the doctor on the 30th to have an ultrasound to confirm the date and how far along I am. That will be nice. Morning sickness is a killer!! I have thrown up for the first time in 3 years. It SUCKS BUTT!!!! We're hoping for a girl but I'm not going to get my hopes up. I'll be able to post more about this baby after the 3oth.

Ryan's new job...he doesn't like it except every other friday when he gets his pay check lol. I think once he gets in there to do everything himself he will grow to like it. At least I hope.....



Brightyn playing with his toy...of course he heard me tell Ryan we were going to give it to the goodwill when we move b/c he NEVER played with it.
Telling the wheel to turn, turn, turn!!

Hayden wanted some of Ryan's subway! When Ryan would take it away he would reach for it and pull Ryan's hand back to his mouth. It was so cute.

Oh wait someone is watching me!
GIVE THAT BACK!!
He got some lettuce and thought it was yummy
I love this look.

The leftovers on Hayden's face says how much he enjoyed it! You gotta love the little ones :o)

5 comments:

Cheryl said...

Sounds like you have a lot going on right now. I hope everything goes well with your new house. And I hope you start to feel better soon.

Conner was just commenting on how messy Hayden's face is.

Jobi Niu said...

You do have alot goin on right now!I'm glad you finally updated your blog.. GEEZ! ha ha just kidding! Look how cute your boys are! THat picture 2nd to the bottom of Hayden lookin at the camera.. his legs.. I WANNA EAT EM! I love em!

THE FAMILY OF OAK said...

YOur boys are SO cute. I am glad you blogged, I love keeping in touch with your cute family this way:) Good luck on the house stuff, we are hoping to move soon too, and NEED to see our condo. It blows having to sell something in order to buy something else, but we don't want TWO mortgages. ANyway, CONGRATS. It will be fun to make your house what you want it.

Elise&Mike said...

You have such cute boys! They both are getting so big!

Kalli said...

i am glad that you updated your blog it is good to hear that things are going good even though you are major busy...keep us posted on the house and the modeling thing it will be cool to see what happens. well take care and keep in touch...love those kids