Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Baby Update

So I went to the doctors today for my ultrasound. I am 10 weeks pregnant so I will be due November 26th. Also, from the heart rate which was 176 they believe it will be a.. GIRL..... yeah you read right a GIRL!!! Hopefully! I really want a girl but I'm not getting my hopes up completely. So I have 2 pictures from my ultrasound that I will post as soon as I get them scanned. She was just sucking her thumb! It was cute. I was so glad that my mom could go with me since Ryan was working.

3 comments:

Cheryl said...

That would be totally awesome if you actually did have a girl. I am so excited for you guys, and also a little scared. I mean I just had my second baby, but there is no way I am even thinking of a 3rd. But good for you guys for going so fast. I totally couldn't do that. Good luck.

Kmelanese said...

I am so glad everything went well! I'll make you a deal, if you have another boy and I have another girl I'll trade you straight up??

Kristin said...

i hope its a girl too! :) I can't wait to find out :)