Saturday, April 5, 2008

Before pictures of our house :)

Our house!!! 1500 sq. ft. two story house in a small village in Ohio built in 1996 on over a quarter acre. I am so excited to get in and make it ours!!!
Front door
Downstairs 1/2 bath

Kitchen--YAY I finally have a dish washer..to bad they left their dishes in it!! So we have to buy a new one..........Can we say YUCK!!!
Living Room
Another view of the living room (dividing wall is coming down)
Entry way where our built in computer desk will be
Entry way from the front door

Dining room
Doors to our 2 1/2 car garage from porch
Door to basement from kitchen
Basement


Basement


Basement Washer and Dryer area
Landing view
Landing looking down to first floor
1st floor looking to the 1st landing
Second floor looking down second flight of stairs
So we only got pictures up to the second floor stairs because our battery died. I am SOOO excited that the house is completely down to the subflooring so we get everything exactly the way we want it. I will post pictures of the bedrooms and the upstairs bathroom once we get back over there next week. I cant wait to close on May 5th!!! Keep us in your prayers that everything keeps working out alright. Enjoy the pictures :)

9 comments:

Kmelanese said...

That is so exciting!! My husband is very jealous! He wanted to buy a cheaper home and redo the whole thing and I wouldn't let him. I hope it all goes smoothly for you!!

Summer said...

Congratulations! It will be so nice to have it the way you want it from the get go. We bought our 1st home in 05 and we are still doing stuff to it. :)

Cheryl said...

That looks like a pretty nice house, good for you guys. Dave doesn't like it when I am supporting something you are doing in Ohio, because its not Utah. We both really want you guys to move back here. We are both very happy for you, I don't want you to think that we aren't.

Shelley Family said...

I am so excited for you guys! It is so nice to have a home of your very own. Best of luck and I hope the whole closing process goes smoothly.

Jobi Niu said...

K.. I love it! I'm just thrilled for you guys! :) I hope everything works out!

Linley and Austin said...

Sweet house! It will be really fun to kind of be able to start from scratch and get everything how you want it :) Good luck with it! We miss you guys!

Kalli said...

I can't wait to see the finished product that is so exciting that you are buying I am jealous! And for Kai he woke up the morning after you guys came over and played games with the first one so that explained why he was so onry that night poor guy and the second one just followed right after a few days later so he has had it since March 18th, but he is still slobbering!! Gosh when will that end? I am glad Hayden got his too little cutie. Well keep posting on the house I would love to hear what is going on. Oh by the way are you still having morning sickness and stuff?

Andrea Migliaccio said...

Congrat's!
I remember how excited I was when we bought our 1st house!
I'm jealous you will be in your's before me... and I started building mine in January!

xOxOxO

Elise&Mike said...

Congrats on the house! Houses are so fun :) good luck with everything.