Tuesday, March 3, 2009

70's Party

So on Friday night Ry and I finally got out AGAIN!!! We've found these girls from church that love our kids and are willing to watch them whenever its great!!! So on Friday we had a birthday party to attend and it was a 70's theme. It was so much fun going to the thrift store with Ryan to find our clothes and then dressing up. I actually LOVE my outfit and wore it to work on Monday.
This is the group of girls. These are my church ladies lol. I love these women.

3 comments:

Holly said...

Oh wow!!! How fun!!! And BTW...you look great too!! Especially for having a baby only a few months ago!

Jobi Niu said...

HOW FUN! Cute pictures.. I love your guys' outfits. :]

THE FAMILY OF OAK said...

You look SO good:) Seriously and you guys look like you had fun, I am glad you got out. With three kids that is probably SO nice!!!