Monday, March 9, 2009

So We Have Another Annoucement.....

So we have another annoucement.... there is another addition to the Mills family.......

































I know what you're all probably thinking. Already another baby.... Well...... NO!

















We bought a dog. HA HA HA Got you there!!! She is a red bone hound/ dobermin pincher mix. She named her Ginger after the late Ginger hound that Ryan's parents had. She looks like Ginger and acts like Ginger but a little bit more mellow. After I got home from work on Saturday we went to see her and had no attention of actually getting her right then. We saw her had the boys play with her and we fell in love. She's so much fun and its nice to see the boys have so much fun with her.

Hayden likes to feed her



Both of the boys like to ride her and she doesn't mind.

3 comments:

Brittany said...

Fun! My little girl is so funny to watch with our puppy! Sometimes having a dog makes you want to pull your hair out, but you'll have a lot of fun too, especially with kids.

THE FAMILY OF OAK said...

I about pooped my pants thinking you were having another kid so soon!!! lol. Your dog is so cute and I bet your kids LOVE it:)

Elise&Mike said...

I bet your boys love that dog!!!
That will be so fun for them.

Hope you guys are doing well!