Monday, February 16, 2009

My Day Off Work

I love working at a bank because you get silly days off. So today I had a day off and it has been nice. The kids and I dropped off our van to get detailed since they didn't get a chance to do it before we bought it. Then we met Ryan for lunch and we came home and we were riding bikes inside since its to cold outside. Brightyn is now big enough to pedal his tricyle its so cute and so sad at the same time. Here are some pictures of the kids playing and of me dressing up McKinlee in her tutu that Brooke made her before I had her. I love having a girl to play dress up lol. I know a couple of them aren't totally in focus but they were still cute.








They were switching bikes.

Hayden is still a little to small to pedal but tries so hard.

Brightyn of course with no pants on.

Hayden and Brightyn were getting ready to race.

3 comments:

Elise&Mike said...

Your kids are getting so big! the boys! and they are all so cute :)

What kind of van did you guys get?

Hope your doing well!

Linley and Austin said...

Where did you get that tricycle for Hayden? I bet Kylie would love one of those. Anyway, cute pictures!

Kalli said...

Cute pictures I didn't know you were working at the bank when did you start there and sorry if you posted about it I have been a bad blogger these last few months. Oh and I want to see your house now that you have it all set up take pictures!