Wednesday, February 4, 2009

FHE

So we go in spurts when it comes to FHE and we need to get better at doing it. On Monday we had our first Family Home Evening for the first time in awhile. We went and got hot fudge sundaes. Came home and ate them while I read a short story on Daniel and the Lions den. Brightyn then wanted to say his prayers. It is so cute. Here are the pictures of our evening.


Brightyn and his yummy treat.

Ryan and his treat
Hayden and his treat
Then since we were messy it was off to a bath for our activity. Well not OUR activity but the boys lol.



McKinlee went in right after.

2 comments:

Jobi Niu said...

GOOD JOB on FHE! We need to do better too. JEtt is saying prayers now too, I LOVE it! Cute pictures. :] I want one of those sundaes! YUMMY

Becca said...

Good for you for doing FHE even if it is in spurts! I loved the lesson. That's my kind of FHE!

Your kiddos are very cute!