Thursday, January 15, 2009

Time For An Update

Wow!!!! So I figured its time for an update. YA Think!! There has just been a lot going on here. I went back to work, the boys both have RSV and double ear infections. FUN!!! Here are a new pictures enjoy.

This is my cute little Hayden!! Even though he has been the most sick. He still has been such a joy in our house. He is in such a great mood 99% of the time. He is so cute!!!!



Ms. McKinlee in my favorit dress of hers. I'm so glad she FINALLY starts to fit in it. I just need a cute black bow to go with it now.





















Brightyn trying on his snow clothes.He wasn't to happy when he found out he wasn't going outside.




Brightyn is being Link from Zelda riding his new horse that my dad just got the boys for no good reason!!! Yah nice surprise to see when I get home from work.

.





Hayden is now going to sleep at 7 pm. WONDERFUL!!! McKinlee is sleeping through the night!! WONDERFUL!!! And Brightyn has started to say his own prayers. He is so freaking cute when he prays.

6 comments:

~AnnaMarie~ said...

Jaxon does that with big shoes too! And McKinlee's dress is so adorable!

THE FAMILY OF OAK said...

Your kids are so cute:) I love the horse, we had one of those when we were little!! too fun. I am glad you updated. It had been a while:)

Andrea Migliaccio said...

I didn't know those horses we're still around!
I had one of those back in the day!
haha
So your kids are so cute & McKinlee looks so much like Ryan!
I sent your package off so let me know when you get it!
I sent a flower to match her cute lil polk-a-dot dress!
xOxOxO

Jobi Niu said...

OMG! Your kids are getting SOOO grown up! McKinlee is ADORABLE! I'm so jealous, I want a girl. HEr dress... MY GOODNESS! Do you LOVE dressing her? Jett and Bryton would DIE for one of those horses! Where did he get it? How is it having 3? SOOO hard?? I'm contemplating getting preg.. I'm scared though. Maybe in a few months. It's not that I can't handle having 3 kids, it's taking care of these monsters being pregnant and so so so sick!

~*Jen*~ said...

I think it's programmed into all kids DNA to steal shoes 100 sizes too big for them from the closest and clunk around the house in them! So cute! :D

Linley and Austin said...

My oh my Hayden must be jumping off things again :) Must be a Mills monkey. Love that horse. We had one when we were kids. Didn't know they still made em. Anyway, cute pics!