Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Wonderful Visit

We just had a wonderful visit from Ryan's mother. The kids absoluetly love her and had so much fun. We had a ton of fun and did a lot of fun things with her. Here are pictures from her trip and of the kids.

Wendy and McKinlee
Hayden in his BYU jersey.
Brightyn holding his baby sister and no he didn't make her cry she was hungry.
Grandma and her babies.

Wendy, Brightyn, and McKinlee
Brightyn being grumpy.
Brightyn being happy.

Hayden wearing his hat.

Brightyn wearing his hat.

Hayden is our little monkey.

McKinlee Jean

Grandma and her babies again

Like Hayden's crazy hair?
Brightyn telling us cheese.

Grandma Mills we miss you!!!

5 comments:

Linley and Austin said...

I love the pictures!!! They are too cute. I love the icing the cookies pics. Who needs cookies when you have a bowl full of icing! I bet you were sad to see Wendy go.

Elise&Mike said...

cute! and so glad you posted some new pictures of the new little lady!!

THE FAMILY OF OAK said...

CUTE!!! I love Hayden's hair hahaha. I am glad Wendy got to go out there, I bet you loved it and I know she did:) She looks so great!!! Love the pic of Brightyn holding McKinlee- they don't look related at all do they!?!?!?

Jobi Niu said...

OH my gosh!! I LOVE Wendy! She's the cutest Grandma and looks like she doesn't love it AT ALL ;] Hoe fetching cute are your kids?!? NO WAY do you have 3. How's it going??

Anonymous said...

I had such a great time. I do SO love being a grandma!! Thanks so much for all of the fun times. I MISS YOU TOO!!