Tuesday, December 9, 2008

McKinlee's blessing & Family Pictures

The first two pictures of of McKinlee's blessing. Yes we did a HORRIBLE job getting pictures. Why I have no clue. The first is what the bottom of her dress looked like and her shoes. The second picture is of my dad and her and I thought I was spoiled by him..... I will put her back in her itchy blessing dress sometime soon to get pictures of her.
We also took our family picture while we were all dressed up. I was um.... NOT FUN!!! We had three crying kids and then Ryan got pissed off, then I got pissed off. So we only got two good pictures.


Yes he had to have his car that is the only way we could get him to stop crying and Hayden had to have the nunchuck controller from the Wii.
McKinlee in her cute dress from Grandma Mills




Momma and McKinlee



Me and Brightyn







Hayden was having a blast getting his picture taken. Enjoy the randomness of Hayden.




He gets on the ledge of the fireplace and starts to sing then looks at me and wants to jump off but he will only do it with me holding his hand.




This is his way of jumping off the ledge lol.

6 comments:

Brooke Brooks said...

Cute cute pictures!! Your kiddos are the cutest!

Jobi Niu said...

Awww her blessing dress and lil red dress are to die for! I want a GIRL.. CUTE family pictures! YOU LOOK SMOKIN girl.. you just had a baby! Your hair looks cute. That is so funny that Brightyn had to have a car and HAyden had to have the Wii controller.. that is all too familiar to me. Hilarious.

Holly said...

Ah!!! You have such a beautiful family!!! The bottom of her dress looks familiar to a dreses I used to have for Mackaylee!

~AnnaMarie~ said...

SO CUTE! And McKinlee is beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Hey Tiffini! (This is Rachelle) I saw the link to your blog on your facebook! (You probably think I'm stocking you- lol) Your blog is So dang cute!! And you look so good- especially for just having a baby! And your dress is super cute too.:)

Kalli said...

how cute you guys look like such a big family to me I can't even imagine having three kids but I want three I know that. I love your dress in the family photos and how fun that Wendy came to visit she is so sweet I love her like my own mom. Tell Ryan hi for us we miss you guys have a good Christmas and keep posting I love looking at your blog.