Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Jaxson Ryan Mills

So on May 27th at 2:08 pm we had Jaxson Ryan Mills. He weighed in at 7 lbs 6 oz and 19 inches. Which is the biggest baby I've had. I was induced at 8 am. I pushed for 7 minutes and he was perfect from the time he came out. He is such an amazing baby!!! He looks nothing like the other 3 and looks everything like me when I was a baby. He loves to eat, sleep, poop, and snuggle with his mommy. The kids love him and always want to help out. These are pictures from the hospital. I haven't had a second of rest to take any pictures since we got home. I'm having a hard time adjusting to having 4 kids but slowly getting better. In Jaxson's first weeks we've had a lot of fun.







6 comments:

~*Jen*~ said...

Oh my goodness, he is ADORABLE! Congratulations!

Kmelanese said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! I have been waiting to hear! I hope you can adjust to 4 kids well!! Jaxson is adorable!!!

Anonymous said...

Cute little guy. Way to go guys. Miss seeing you guys. Miss seeing you. Wish you were alot closer.

Elise&Mike said...

CONGRATS!!!!!

Jobi Niu said...

He is so cute! CONGRATULATIONS! How's life with 4? I bet you have "lots of help" with Jaxson. THat's so great that he's such a great baby. I love the shirts your other kids have on in the picture. SO CUTE!

THE FAMILY OF OAK said...

He is SO cute. I just don't know how yuo guys are doing it, physically, financially, emotionally etc. lol I am SUCH a baby, that I have a hard time with ONE and am so worried about having TWO!!!! You are WAY strong and great parents and because of your having them all so close together they are going to just be best buds. I love it.