Saturday, April 17, 2010

I LOVE WARM WEATHER!!!!

So we've had a lot of fun lately playing out in the wonderful warm weather. It has been in the 80's here and it has been GREAT!!!! Its been a little bit since I've updated on how everything is going in the Mills house. I'm now 33 weeks pregnant. I have an ultrasound in 3 weeks to see how big this little guy is because I'm measuring 37 weeks so she is interested in seeing how big he really is. I've always had small babies so I'm just hoping Jackson follows suit.

Brightyn is almost 4 now and is a booger. He asks me on a daily basis if Jackson can come out today and not let him come out while he's at school (what he calls the babysitters house). Brightyn gave his first talk in Primary last Sunday and I cried my eyes out. I was so proud of him and I can't believe he's old enough already to be giving talks in church.

Hayden is now 2 1/2 and is almost fully potty trained after a week. It has been WONDERFUL!!! He is learning everything so fast now and is coming out of his shy shell. He loves to talk to the "ladies" as he calls them. He is our little love bug and I think will always be. He is a VERY independent kid when it comes to his thinking and how things should be. I think he gets that from his dad..... okay maybe me too.

McKinlee is now 17 months. She is transitioning to Nursery at church and could care less if I'm in there or not. She is so freaking cute and she knows it! She flirts with any guy no matter of how old he is as long as he's older than her.... GO FIGURE!!! She does not know what a stranger is because she talks to everyone. We already have our hands full with this little drama queen. Kinlee has her daddy and grandpa wrapped around her pretty little painted fingers!

Enjoy the pictures :-)
















3 comments:

Chesney said...

they are so adorable and are getting so big. ill be the next one is adorable as well.

Jonathan and Shantai said...

Tailynn has that dress!! LOVE Target! Cute pics glad you are doing good:) tai

~*Jen*~ said...

What awesome pictures! :D